Directions ASIA is a must-attend conference for Microsoft Dynamics SMB Partners from Asia, Australia and New Zealand, as well as Partners from other regions operating on the Asia Pacific SMB market.
Directions ASIA is a part of the global Directions 365 focused partner community with similar events in North America and EMEA. It is the biggest independent Dynamics 365 SMB partner community organized by partners for partners. The event provides an opportunity for partners to deep dive into the latest Dynamics 365 Business Central (BC) and Dynamics 365 Sales & Marketing product developments, for them to enhance their relationship with other partners, ISVs and the Microsoft team.
The key goals of the conference are:
• To build an agile and knowable Dynamics 365 Partner community in Asia to support the business growth of Dynamics 365 partners
• To provide opportunities for ISV’s, CSP’s and others to showcase their solutions to the Dynamics 365 partner community and demonstrate their readiness for Dynamics 365 as SaaS providers
• To provide first-hand knowledge transfers from the Microsoft R & D, Sales & Marketing and leadership teams about the Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC and Sales & Marketing Roadmap
• To support partners in developing readiness for Dynamics 365 BC and Sales & Marketing, offering a deep insight into technological and strategic developments
• To ensure streamlined enrolment in the latest developments in the CSP program
All the roles in a Dynamics 365 partner organization are represented: Sales and Marketing employees, Business Owners, Implementation and Technical Consultants, Developers and Managers.
Directions ASIA 2019 is the third edition of the event in Asia. In 2019, the expected number of attendees will reach 500+. The 2018 conference brought together 360 attendees from 138 partners coming from 32 countries as well as 27 sponsors.