Directions ASIA is a community event to help partners respond to product developments effectively by providing them with layered, cross-disciplinary and inspiring knowledge.
Conference sessions have been planned for two days as shown in the agenda below.
The conference is the source of the most up-to date information from Microsoft leadership including keynote speakers: Marko Perisic, General Manager for Microsoft Dynamics SMB and Simon Davis, Vice President Asia, Microsoft Dynamics and many other Dynamics experts. Introducing the innovative cloud-based Dynamics 365 “Tenerife” as well as new integration features of Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Microsoft will deliver inspiring breakout sessions, keynotes and deep-dive training workshops, covering topics such as:
- Dynamics NAV R2 2018 and Dynamics 365 "Tenerife"
- The latest news before the spring release of customer engagement apps: Dynamics 365 Sales and Marketing
- The update on the Roadmap for Dynamics NAV and Dynamics 365 "Tenerife"
- Microsoft Dynamics - former NAV versions
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- ISV solutions and offerings
The content extends to other products, the knowledge of which is a prerequisite for gaining a competitive edge on the SMB market, including Office 365 integration, PowerApps, Power BI, Power BI Azure Services, Docker, Extensions V2.
The focus of this year's conference are developments related to Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the challenges all Dynamics partners have to solve in sales, marketing, financials and operations, in order to successfully transform their business to “the cloud business mode”.
A complete session list and names of speakers will be published before the conference on the home page. As for now, the following presentation topics have been confirmed:
- What's new in Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Dynamics 365 "Tenerife"
- Dynamics 365 "Tenerife" and Dynamics NAV WebClient improvements
- A strategic Q&A with Marko Perisic
- Running Dynamics NAV in Docker Containers
- Running Dynamics NAV in Docker Containers
- The Dynamics 365 "Tenerife" all up ISV/VAR strategy
- Dynamics 365 "Tenerife", Developing and publishing Add-on Apps
- Dynamics 365 "Tenerife", Developing and publishing Connect Apps
- Dynamics 365 "Tenerife", Developing and deploying Embed Apps
- Dynamics 365 "Tenerife", The accountant hub
- Bring Your Dynamics NAV & 365 Data to Life with Power BI
- Dynamics 365 "Tenerife", Power BI
- Microsoft Appsource, General stategy and consultancy services
- Dynamics NAV, server and database improvements
- Dynamics 365 for Sales
- Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- Selling in the cloud - Pricing best practices
- Selling in the cloud - App web pages
- The Data strategy with Dynamics 365
- Dynamics 365 "Tenerife", Integration scenarios
- The 'Ready To Go' Program
- Dynamics 365, Demo and Sales Tool
- Compelling Prospect Conversations
Keynotes, Sessions, Presentation Tracks, Workshops and Roundtable/Townhall Discussions, Expo...and Networking
To accommodate for various information and learning needs, Directions ASIA offers a variety of learning options including:
Direction ASIA keynotes provide crucial announcements for the Microsoft Dynamics NAV world. In three keynotes the top management of Microsoft will show the course ahead. The latest technologies and future business developments around Dynamics NAV and Microsoft Dynamics 365are the themes.
High-skilled, deep-dive sessions for implementation and technical consultants as well as developers in the areas Dynamics NAV and Microsoft Dynamics 365 and accompanying solutions and technologies. Inspiring sessions for marketing and sales persons or trail-blazing sessions for executives. Top presenters / developers / MVPs / consultants in these areas worldwide present these sessions.
- Presentation Tracks
All major ISVs showcase their solutions and new developments at Directions ASIA. The Directions exhibition area is the ideal place for more in-depth and detailed information about ISV solutions. This year's Directions ASIA will provide a forum for more than 35 sponsors from the Microsoft Dynamics SMB partner channels.
Workshops are an inspiring opportunity to learn first-hand from the top developers, MVPs and consultants who create Microsoft Dynamics products. During these workshops you can “work” on your computer with the newest versions and technologies and test your knowledge in practice.
- Townhalls/Roundtable discussions
Discuss with the executives and MVP’s in all areas.
- Expo and networking
One of the most valued benefits of Directions ASIA is the opportunity to meet Microsoft representatives and your peers in person, exchange ideas and share knowledge. For Partner and ISV companies operating in the Asia-Pacific region, Directions ASIA is a unique venue to showcase their solutions and discuss their offerings with their existing and potential networks as well as to respond to questions from the community. At Directions ASIA, you can finally meet people you collaborate with on a daily basis via email...
Benefit from the sessions and meetings and do not forget about the Party that is a great chance to socialize with over 500 Dynamics friends.