Directions ASIA is a must-attend conference for Microsoft Dynamics Partners from Asia, Australia and New Zealand, as well as Partners from other regions operating on the Asia Pacific SMB market.
Directions ASIA is also a part of the global Directions Partner conferences, including North America and EMEA events. The conferences are organized by partners for partners and they gather the biggest, independent Dynamics SMB Focused Partner Community.
Directions ASIA is where partners can get a deep dive into the latest Dynamics product developments and enhance their relationship with other partners, ISVs and the Microsoft team.
The key goals of the conference are to:
- Build agile and knowable Dynamics Partner community in Asia to support the business growth of Partner companies.
- Provide opportunities for independent software vendors to showcase their solutions to the Dynamics Partner forum and demonstrate their readiness to Dynamics 365 as SaaS providers.
- Provide first-hand knowledge from Microsoft about the Microsoft Dynamics Roadmap and new features of the latest Dynamics NAV versions (currently, Tenerife).
- Support partners in developing readiness for Dynamics 365, offering a deep insight into apps for Finance and Operations, as well as for Sales and Marketing.
- Ensure streamlined enrolment in the CSP program
Directions ASIA 2018 is the second edition of the event in Asia. In 2018, the expected number of attendees is to reach 500.
The 2017 conference brought together 340 attendees from 118 companies from 32 countries and 27 sponsor companies.
All roles in a Dynamics Partner organization are represented – everything from Sales and Marketing employees, Business Owners, Implementation and Technical Consultants, Developers and Managers.